Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Home sweet home

So I am home

  I came home May 27 2016. It was the hardest thing of my life to leave my beloved Ecuador and come home. It was so hard to leave people who have changed my life! But as I have been home for a few weeks now I can definitely see the benefits of serving a mission in my life. I was given the wonderful opportunity to speak with my mission president and as we spoke I was given the opportunity to see my mission on paper. ALL my sectors, comps and responsibilities. I was senior comp a LOT of my mission and I had no idea. I always assumed I was junior comp and that  I would just be learning my whole mission to be a leader afterwards, but what I learned is that I was a leader through my service and through my submissiveness to my comps. Sure it wasn't easy and every comp came with a challenge but in the end I was successful and came home honorably!





No comments:

Post a Comment